Friday, February 2, 2018

Sensational Chester Moment

 A Happy Friday note to our Almond Acres Teachers ~~

This picture of Chester popped up in my fb feed this week. It seemed especially timely in light of our Habit of Mind.... Sensational Learning.

A little background on this Chester Moment.  5 years ago we landed on the Central Coast. As I sat atop this picnic table, I was feeling so anxious, wondering how all the puzzle pieces of  life in this new land would fit together. I glanced over at my buddy Chester, here he was sitting atop the same picnic table ---- eyes gently closed, listening to the sounds of the sea, smelling all the fragrances, and feeling the warmth of the sunshine atop his furry head.   He's my best teacher. I closed my eyes too, and followed his lead.

I hope this weekend (after the play!) each of you has a Chester moment....to feel the sunshine atop your furry head!

I'm so thankful for each of you.... for all you give and who you are.  You are touching lives,  inspiring hearts and minds more than you know. 

Have a great weekend!

Love, Diane and Chester

-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment